Pågående forskningsprojekt vid gruppen Ortopedi, MMK
Ansvarig Anders Enocson
- Epidemiology and mortality of pelvic fractures
- Bleeding in pelvic fractures
- Arthroplasty for acetabular fractures
- Clinical and radiological outcome of pelvic fractures
- 3D computer tomography (CT) with motion analysis (CTMA) of pelvic fractures
- National epidemiology of trauma patients
- Artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning analysis of trauma patients
- Computer tomography (CT) analysis of fracture healing
- Epidemiology and mortality of hip and femoral fractures
- Epidemiology and outcome of open tibial fractures
- Development of a clinical CT-based method for assessment of SI-joint instability
- Surgical treatment of chronic and acute acromioclavicular dislocations
- Validation of the Rockwood radiological classification for acromioclavicular dislocations
- A machine learning model for analysis of risk factors for mortality in hip fracture patients
- D-vitamin deficiency and its effect on fracture healing
- Muscle mass and tendon function after ankle fractures
- Clinical function, osteoporosis and sarcopenia 10 years after a femoral neck fracture in patients younger than 70 years
- Mortality and patient reported outcome after acute deep infection after primary total hip replacement
- Effect of a national improvement program (PRISS) on the incidence of periprosthetic infection after total hip replacement
- Is an automated registry data analysis as good as medical records analysis in estimating deep infection after total hip replacement
- Development of a clinical CT-based method for assessment of total knee replacement loosening
- Clinical and qualitative long-term follow-up of ASR hip arthroplasty
- National long-term follow-up of BHR and ASR hip arthroplasty
- Evaluation of multiple hip- and knee-prosthesis surgery within the national prosthesis registers
- Socioeconomic factors related to multiple hip- and knee-prosthesis surgery
- Complications in patients after cancellation of elective orthopedic surgery compared with patients having their planned surgery
- Patients participation and evaluation of preoperative information on risk of complication after elective surgery
Ansvarig Wilhelmina Ekström
- Person-centered ward round – students and patients’ perception on content
- Students perception on the value of anatomical workshop in the course of surgery
Ansvarig Paul Ackermann
STOP Leg Clots - nationell multicenterstudie (webbplats). En nationell studie som undersöker om risken för att drabbas av djup ventrombos vid underbensimmobilisering kan minskas genom en mekanisk pump, s.k. intermittent pneumatisk muskelkompression.
- Decreased levels of SP after denervation are correlated with reduced mechanical properties in healing Achilles tendon
- Neuronal pathways in tendon healing
- Inflammatoriska geners/molekylers mönster vid traumatisk ledskada, med fokus på ledhinna
- Immobilization Up-regulates Early Expression of Sensory Neuropeptides
- Impaired Expression of the Growth Associated Protein-43 in Peripheral Tissues of A Diabetic Animal Model-the Leptin Receptor Knockout Mice
- Diabetes Mellitus Impairs Proliferative Tendon Repair
- Diabetes Mellitus Hampers Nerve Growth Factor Receptor in Tendon Repair
- IGF1-R Downregulated in Diabetic Tendon Repair
- HA Gels for Delivery of SP in Tendon Repair
- Chemokine Expression In Tendon Repair
- Compression Therapy Promotes Tissue Perfusion And Gene Expression
- Intermittent Foot Compression under Plaster Cast for prevention of Venous Thromboembolism remains questionable
- Metabolic Activity in Early Human Achilles Tendon Repair Can Be Enhanced by Intermittent Pneumatic Compression
- Improved Functional Outcome After Compression Treatment During Tendon Immobilization
- Decreased Thrombosis Incidence Correlates to Improved Healing and Function After Immobilization
- Interleukin 6 is up-regulated by Intermittent Pneumatic Compression during Achilles Tendon Repair
- Stem cells in Achilles tendon repair
- Glutamate Receptors In Tendinopathic Patients
- Injection Of NMDA-Receptor Antagonists Inhibit Tendinopathic Pain
- Resistance exercise using flywheel technology promotes higher quadriceps activation
Ansvarig Henrik Bauer
- Indication for post-operative radiotherapy after surgical treatment of a pathological fracture.
- Functional outcome after surgery for a pathological fracture of the femur.
- Outcome of surgery of skeletal metastases in patients with colorectal cancer.
- Outcome of surgery for acral skeletal metastases.
- Use and validation of the PathFx for prognostication of patients with bone metastases.
- Characterization of the immune cell presence and interactions in soft-tissue sarcomas.
- Ewing sarcoma: when is adjuvant radiotherapy needed.
- The role of fine needle aspiration in diagnosis of soft tissue tumors.
- Scandinavian sarcoma group Registry.
- In vitro evaluation of the chemotherapy response of bone sarcomas.
- Cytogenetic analysis of bone and soft-tissue sarcomas.
- The use of CT-guided fine-needle aspiration in the diagnosis of bone tumours.
- Validation of secondary opinion by musculoskeletal radiologists.
- Pathological pulmonary nodules in sarcoma patients: characteristics associated with metastatic disease.
- How doctor’s and patient’s delay affect the clinical outcome in sarcomas.