MIR - Projects and contact
Find out what possible research projects there are within the Medical Inflammation Research Group and how to contact and reach us.
Examples of projects
- Studies of Ncf1 dependent redox regulation of regulatory lymphocytes
- Mechanisms of action of a vaccine protecting against autoimmune arthritis
- Development of agents inducing antigen-specific tolerance with the help of ROS induction
For PhD students:
- Development of vaccines against rheumatoid arthritis using humanised mice with MHC class II alleles common in Asia
- Identification of new antibody targets in modified cartilage proteins, to be used in diagnostic test for rheumatoid arthritis
- Mechanisms of NOX2 agonists for treatment of autoimmune diseases
For Master students:
- Determining the fine specificity of antibodies to cartilage oligomeric matrix protein in humans and in mouse models, using multiplex assays.
- In vitro characterization of vaccine constructs involving newly discovered epitopes on cartilage proteins.
No vacant projects are available for Master students just now.
No vacant projects are available for Master students nor for PhD students at the moment.
Division of Medical Inflammation Research
Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics (MBB)
Biomedicum, 9D, floor 9
171 65 Solna