We, Eric Thelin´s research group, have a number of different collaborative projects, both nationally and internationally.
Some of our local collaborators include:
- David Nelson (Fyfa, Karolinska Institutet (KI)) on research on neuro-imaging and neurointensive care,
- Rebecka Rubenson-Wahlin (SÖS, KI) on pre-hospital and emergency care of patients with traumatic brain injuries and
- Fredrik Piehl (CNS, KI) on neuroinflammation and biomarkers of brain injury.
Nationally, we have a long-established collaboration with:
- Henrik Zetterberg and Kaj Blennow (University of Gothenburg) for protein biomarkers and
- Matej Oresic (Örebro University) for metabolites as biomarkers after injury.
Internationally, we collaborate with:
- Adel Helmy (University of Cambridge, UK) on neuroinflammation,
- Rahul Raj (University of Helsinki, Finland) and Fred Zeiler (University of Manitoba, Canada) for improved monitoring after traumatic brain injury, among other things with the help of artificial intelligence,
- Rahul Raj (University of Helsinki, Finland) and
- Frederick Zeiler (University of Manitoba)