Contact the Department of Medicine, Huddinge
On this page you can find contact details for the department management and administrative support at the Department of Medicine, Huddinge (MedH).
Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, Department of Medicine, Huddinge; C2:94, (9th floor) in Centralhallen.
Address for deliveries
Karolinska Institutet, Institutionen för medicin, Huddinge, C2:94, Via varumottagningen, Vårdarvägen 1, 141 57 Huddinge.
Department of Medicine, Huddinge, H7, Administration, C2:94, Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, 141 86 Huddinge,
Acting Head of Department
The management group
The management grouo at MedH is responsible for ensuring that the Head of department's decisions are communicated and implemented in the department.
The administrative support function at the Department of Medicine, Huddinge includes a central administration team and unit administrators. The administrative support includes service to students, doctoral students, staff and affiliates at the department.
The financial unit support the research groups at the department with:
- Budget for individual grant applications and for the research group as a whole.
- The financial parts of agreements regarding grants and commissions.
- To make requisitions and reporting to financiers.
- General financial matters regarding for example INDI, accounts, project codes, bookings and so on.
- Follow up of finances for the group together with the PI on a yearly basis and when needed.
For all finance/economy related questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding purchase and public procurement, contact: email@example.com
Read more about travel bookings and expenses on the KI staff portal.
The HR unit at MedH assist staff with:
- Managerial support.
- Support regarding employment matters such as illness, leave of absence, salary issues, skills development, holidays, benefits and regulations.
- Support in the process of recruiting new employees, both advisory and administrative, and with employment contracts.
- Rehabilitation due to longer sick leave and contacts with the Occupational Health Service.
- Opportunities for employees to contact HR if they experience problems in work or in the workgroup regarding work environment, harassment or illness for example.
Read more on the KI staff page:
For all questions to HR, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The communications officer at the department can help you if you need assistance with planning your communication, publish seminars, events, and news articles on the web and accepts tips for the newsletter.
Undergraduate education at the Department of Medicine, Huddinge.
Agneta Månsson-BrobergResponsible for the undergraduate education (GUA)
Ulrika MarkneEducation administrator doctoral education
Here you can find contact details for the administration at each unit at the Department of Medicine, Huddinge.
Center for Infectious Medicine (CIM)
Cardio Metabolic Unit (CMU)
Gastroenterology and Rheumatology Unit
Infectious Diseases and Dermatology Unit
Hematology Unit and he Center for Hematology and Regenerative Medicine (HERM)