Data analysis computer
Dell PC computer
Room nr: Media room J6:14 U210066220
Responsible person: Paula Mannström email@example.com
General information: DELL PRECISION3431 SFF CI7-9700 16/512 W10P. This computer is for the common use to analyze the data obtained on the common core facility equipment. The following software are installed:
- Maestro for the analysis of RT-PCR data obtained on CFX96 real time system from BioRad
- The IncuCyte® Basic Analysis software
- The NovoExpress software for the FACS data obtained on NovoCyte 3000 and NovoCyte Quanteon
Maximum time for booking: 3hours. The analyzed data should not be stored on this computer but removed by the user. Large data files can be directly transferred to your computer by Mapping Network Drive (see the Instructions and the link below). On the following dates of each year, the responsible person will remove all the data from the hard disk: 20/01; 20/04; 20/07; 20/10
Instructions how to MAP NETWORK DRIVE from PC:
1. Click Start, and then click the Computer or search for This PC
2. Click Map Network Drive from the Tools menu
3. Press ALT if the Tools Menu is not displayed
4. Click on a device name in the Device
5. You can use any letter
6. In the Folder box, type the following address: \\user.ki.se\K7
7. If you want to connect automatically each time you log on to your computer, select the reconnect at logon
8. Check the box Connect with other credentials
9. Click Finish
10. In the pop-up window, enter the username: user\in front of your KI user name - "Back Slash" Press AltGr + ?
11. Password is your KI e-mail password
12. Click OK
13. Your computer is now connected, or mapped, to the network device.
14. Before you leave the computer, disconnect the server folder by right-click on it and choose disconnect.