IncuCyte live cell analysis system
IncuCyte S3 ESSEN Bioscience
Room nr: U230 05 2510
Booking calendar: iLab booking system iLab Organizer :: OncPat (corefacilities.org)
Instrument and booking:
Instrument is located in a shared cell lab. Keep distance with a maximum of 3 people in the room at the same time. The IncuCyte is placed in the lower left incubator with the control unit placed on top of the upper left incubator. The plates at positions 1-5 can be used for maximum 1 week. Plate at position 6 can be used for maximum 1 hour. To book more than one plate or for more than 1 week in a row you must send a heads up to the IncuCyte Outlook group: “GRP_IncuCyte users” to get a “green light” for such booking. Plates waiting for the scan or removed from the IncuCyte after the end of the experiment can be temporarily stored in the lower right incubator.
This equipment is a core facility for Theme Cancer and is accessible for authorized persons only. All users should have passed KI´s Laboratory safety introduction. Send certificate to Paula Mannström. The new users should contact Katja Pokrovskaja to receive an introduction to the routines for this facility, a brief training for operating IncuCyte and some instruction material to become an authorized user. Visit iLab booking and billing system to get started with iLab before the introduction.
General Work Rules:
There are defined rules and work procedures for using this equipment, which have to be strictly followed
- the instrument is located in a BSL2 cell laboratory. It is mandatory to use the lab coat and gloves and follow the rules for this type of laboratory.
- Restrict usage to one plate per time and per person. Contact the users’ group when you plan to run longer and/or larger experiments.
- Clean up after yourself. Remove your plate and discard it and all the materials in your own lab.
- For data analysis, IncuCyte software can be downloaded to your own computer, see the link below (for PC only). There is also a devoted computer station for Data analysis computer with an installed software in J6:14 U210 06 6220. You book it through SKEDDA, to get an account, contact Paula.Mannstrom@ki.se
- Archive and transfer your raw data files after finished experiments either to your own external hard drive or to your personal network drive, use the instructions in the link below.
- Important! Delete archived files regularly from the computer! If the hard disk is full, the new experiments cannot be run or saved