In vivo imaging at BIC
The core facility offers preclinical in vivo imaging in IVIS-SpectrumCT laboratory.
Room number K7133 (BSL2, KMB Animal Facility)
- Preclinical in vivo imaging system
- 2D and 3D imaging capabilities but includes integrated low-dose microCT
- Fluorescent imaging with 488-594nm emission dyes
- Fluorescence imaging with near-infrared dyes (e.g. Alexa 750, Bacterisense 647, etc)
- Bioluminescence imaging with luciferin/luciferase
Prior to access to the IVIS-SpectrumCT Laboratory
To use the IVIS-SpectrumCT, you must have access to the 7th floor of the KMB building and authorization for the BSL-2 lab. This can be arranged by the KMB administrator.
Training sessions can be scheduled by requesting training in iLab or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Choosing a microscope and where to find it
If you are interested in more details, we have compiled detailed information about our instruments. The information could be useful when choosing between different microscopes.
You are always welcome to contact us if you need further information or guidance among the microscopes.