Board for doctoral education
The Board for doctoral education at LIME deals with matters relating to doctoral education.
Every department is to have a board that deals with matters relating to doctoral education. The purpose of such a board is:
- to assess the scientific project when the doctoral position is first established
- to assist the Director of Doctoral Education in making a decision on the admission of a prospective student, when necessary
- to assist with other matters relating to doctoral education, if the department so wishes
The board is to comprise:
- the departmental Director of Doctoral Education (chairperson/convenor)
- at least two other researchers/teachers
- at least one student representative
The board may co-opt specific expertise when necessary.
Board for doctoral education at LIME:
Lars E Eriksson, Division of Innovative Care Research.
Researchers and teachers :
Niklas Zethraeus, MMC
Gergö Hadlaczky, NASP
Per Palmgren, LLiHCC
Stefano Bonacina, HIC
John Skår, MMC
Isis Amer-Wåhlin, MMC
Doctoral student representatives:
Therese Johansson, MMC
Therese Scott Duncan, HIC