Annual follow up
The individual study plan and progress in doctoral education must be followed up once a year, using the form "Annual follow-up of doctoral education, in accordance with the Higher Education Ordinance.
An e-mail (including the form to be used) will be sent to you normally in late autumn regarding this matter from the departmental Administrative officer of doctoral education Ingrid Smedberg. The annual follow-up should be used to document any important changes from the Individual Study Plan (the original plan from admission or the last one reported), including the research plan. The Individual Study Plan together with the annual follow-ups should reflect the starting-point and development of the doctoral project. These documents are saved in your doctoral folder at the administrative office and the follow-up is registered in Ladok. At least one annual follow-up must be registered in Ladok before half-time review (depending on your General Study Plan). The follow-up shall be signed by the doctoral student and main supervisor, and shall contain the following information:
- completed elements in accordance with the plan
- updating of the research project or credit-generating elements (courses, conferencens, seminars etc) that are planned
- updating of the planned time plan or financing plan
- updating of planned half-time and/or dissertation/lic seminar
- other information that should be revised in comparison with the original individual study plan that was submitted