The goal of the uMOVE core facility is to offer a state-of-the-art platform for the exploration of movement and behavior for researchers, teachers, students and clinicians via a multidisciplinary approach.
uMOVE is a joint collaboration between the Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society (NVS) and the Women’s Health and Allied Health Professionals Theme at Karolinska University Hospital.
We offer services such as project design support, data collection, analysis and interpretation to simply renting out equipment and/or lab space. Our mission is to bring new knowledge about different perspectives of human movement control, for example by studying the impact of cognitive functions and emotions on movement control and activity in daily life.
uMOVE receives support from:
- Strategic Research Area Health Care Science (SFO-V) at KI
- Strategic Research Area Neuroscience (StratNeuro) at KI
- FoUU kommittén at Karolinska University Hospital
- USV-enheten Allied Health Professionals at Karolinska University Hospital
- Division of Physiotheraphy, NVS, KI
Questions or if you wish to discuss an upcoming or ongoing research project? Please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org