Projects in KI Lifestyle4Health Network
List of research projects included in the KI Lifestyle4Health Network.
- Effects of dietary nitrate on cardiovascular and metabolic function in man
- Effects of space stressors on skeletal muscle
- Efficacy and cost-effectiveness of a structured lifestyle intervention to reduce cardiometabolic risk in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- App support to adult internet help-seekers with problematic alcohol use: an RCT
- Evaluation of two apps for eliminating smoking and alcohol consumption before hip and knee operations: Pilot study
- Evaluation of digital support for identification of unhealthy lifestyle behaviors among patients seeking mental health services in primary care
- Evaluation of a large-format group course - 'Stress control for primary care patients seeking mental health services'
- Genome-scale mechanisms of adaptation in long-term exercise
- HELPFUL Study
- Healthy School Start Plus
- Mentor led physical exercise for persons affected by psychosis
- Metabolic and hormonal effects of weight loss
- Multiple manifestations of genetic and non-genetic factors in Multiple Sclerosis
- Tobacco cessation on prescription