Operating rooms for surgical training, courses, and research projects.
Our operating rooms are regularly used for surgical training in areas such as transplantation, neuro/stroke, pediatric surgery, specialist trauma expertise, otorhinolaryngology, gynecology, pediatric surgery and more. We also have ongoing research projects for new and refined medical equipment and methods.
The four operation units are equipped with:
- Anaesthesia equipment (Dräger Primus Infinity)
- Monitoring equipment (Datex / Philips MX800)
- Operating table (TruSystem 7000)
- Surgical diathermy (Valleylab, ForceTriad)
- Surgical light (Maquet Volista)
- Patient warming units (Mistral Air)
- Surgical suction
- Standard surgical instruments