Trial Committee - Neo-ACT
The Swedish Neo-ACT steering committee consists of the following individuals:
- Jana de Boniface (National Coordinating Investigator), Associate Professor, Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery, L1:00, Karolinska Institutet 17176 Stockholm or Department of Surgery, Capio St. Göran’s Hospital, Stockholm.
- Yvonne Wengström (Coordinating Investigator exercise), Professor, Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
- Renske Altena (Coordinating Investigator oncology/toxicity/translational research), PhD, Medical Unit Breast, Endocrine Tumours and Sarcoma, Theme Cancer, Karolinska University Hospital, Department of Oncology Pathology, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
- Cecilia Haddad Ringborg (postdoc, coordinator exercise), Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm
- Peeter Karihtala (national coordinator Finland), Professor, Research Director at Helsinki University Hospital, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Finland
- Johan Hartman (pathology), Professor, Karolinska Institutet, Dept. of Oncology-Pathology
- Sophia Zackrisson (radiology), Professor, Skåne University Hospital Malmö and Lund University
- Robert Szulkin (trial statistician), PhD, Scandinavian Development Services, Danderyd, Sweden
- Åsa Magnusson (patient representative), Swedish Breast Cancer Association (Bröstcancerförbundet)"