Contact us at MEB
The Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics is located at Campus Solna, Stockholm.
Visitors to the department are asked to phone their hosts when they arrive in Nobels väg 12A.
- Bus 3, 6, 53, 72, 77, 507
- Metro S:t Eriksplan, change to bus 3 or 77
- Metro Odenplan, change to bus 6, 53, 72 or 507
- Commuter train Odenplan station, change to a bus or walk (about 10-15 minutes)
- From Arlanda International Airport: Arlanda Express to the Central Station or the airport bus towards Liljeholmen
Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
PO Box 281
SE-171 77 Stockholm
Small deliveries are received at the reception desk in Nobels väg 12A. Bigger deliveries should go to Nobels väg 12D.
Box 23 109
104 35 Stockholm
Reference:ZZ_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
The lecture halls Atrium and Petrén are located in Nobels väg 12B and visitors can access the halls without entering MEB. The Wargentin lecture hall is located on the fourth floor of Nobels väg 12A but is only open for seminars and courses. Visitors must contact the reception to be allowed in.
Telephone and fax
- The number for Karolinska Institutet's exchange is +46-8-524 80000.
- The phone number for the janitor is +46-8-5248 6100.
- The fax number for MEB is +46-8-31 49 75.
Contact a researcher
Do you want to get in touch with a researcher at MEB or do you have specific research question? You are welcome to contact the researcher in person or our communicators who can direct you to the right person.