Undergraduate education at the Department of Global Public Health
The Department of Global Public Health provides education at the undergraduate and advanced levels in global health and public health sciences. Both study programmes as well as courses.
Programme director: Jette Möller
Programme director: Asli Kulane
Erasmus Mundus Master Course in Public health in Disasters, 120 credits (2 year)
The master course is organized together with the Universidad de Oviedo in Spain and the Université catholique de Louvain.
Elective courses for current students at KI
The elective courses at the Department of Global Public Health are open for current undergraduate students at KI.
- Global Health, 7.5 credits
- Sustainable Development in Health Care, 7.5 credits
- Human Rights and International Organisations in a Global Perspective, 7.5 credits (only open for students attending the Study Programme in Medicine)
- Medicine in Disaster Situations, 3 credits (only open for students attending the Study Programme in Medicine)
For more information about which programmes an elective course is open for, see the course web page in PingPong. Find the webpage in the list of all current elective courses at KI and links to their course website.
- Public Health Response in Disasters, 20 credits
- HIV - an individual focus from a global perspective, 7.5 Credits (please note that the course is taught in Swedish)
Contact us - Undergraduate educational administration
Visiting address: 3rd Floor, the Widerström building
Tomtebodavägen 18A, Solna
Visiting hours for students:
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 12.00-13.30
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8.30-9:00
Questions regarding how you apply to courses and programmes at KI?
Please see application and admission to KI.