Use of the internet service provided by KI Housing
KI Housing provides internet access as a service in most of our areas. By using our service, the tenant must follow our terms and conditions below. Note that the tenant is not allowed to use our internet service if the tenant does not agree to the terms and conditions below.
KI Housing always tries to make the internet service available from the arrival date until the departure date of the tenant. However, the service may be interrupted or limited due to problems by the internet provider or maintenance of the internet service etcetera. KI Housing cannot guarantee that the internet service will be up and running for the whole duration of a tenant’s stay.
KI Housing has the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time.
The internet service is provided on an “as is” basis. KI Housing does not warrant that the service is fault free or that the service is secure. The tenant assumes all responsibility and risk for using the service.
KI Housing is not responsible for data, messages or pages that the tenant may lose or that become misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the internet service.
Terms and conditions
Use of the service
- The internet service provided by KI Housing is intended to be used for general purposes. When using our internet service, the tenant undertakes that he/she is using the service responsibly. The tenant must behave in a lawful, honest and proper manner when accessing the internet service.
- The tenant is not allowed to use the internet service provided by KI Housing for any illegal purpose.
- KI Housing has the right to terminate the tenant’s use of the service at any time without notice if KI Housing becomes aware of any unlawful, immoral or improper behavior.
No rent reduction
The tenant will not receive any rent reduction for any period if the internet service provided by KI Housing is unstable or down.
In some areas, WiFi is not provided. The tenant can buy his/her own router to get WiFi in the accommodation. Please note that KI Housing does not take any responsibility for problems related to routers that are bought by current or previous tenants.
- The tenant is responsible for providing all hardware and other equipment that may be required to access and use the internet service.
- KI Housing does not take any responsibility for problems with accessing the internet service or for issues with the hardware.
- The internet service provider or KI Housing has the right to log traffic data in case of any signs of unlawful, immoral or improper behavior.
- In case of penalty for illegal file sharing by the tenant, KI Housing has the right to charge the tenant for this.