Courses offered by the Centre for Trauma Research
The Centre for Trauma Research is organizing a graduate course in Trauma Science for PhD students. The first course is planned to the fall 2023/spring 2024.
Aims of PhD Trauma Science course
At the end of the course the participants should have a good overview of and will be able to show good understanding of:
- Pathophysiological mechanisms in trauma
- Principles of diagnosis and treatment in trauma
- Trauma research methodology
- Results in recent trauma trials
- Understand knowledge gaps in trauma
More information about the course will follow.