Quality assurance and assessment of education
The Committee for Higher Education and the Committee for Doctoral Education have commissioned the Evaluation Unit to develop methods for evaluating, managing, analysing and reporting on several aspects of educational quality.
You can read more about the development of the system here.
To this end, the Evaluation Unit is responsible for investigating self-perceived aspects of educational quality from the perspective of both internal (students and staff) and external (employer) stakeholders. We do this through student course evaluations, student barometer, exit polls, alumni inquiries and future employee surveys.
Below you can find examples of some of our reports. Please contact us for more information about our work and copies of our other reports.
Committee for Higher Education
- Course Evaluation Survey – Kursvärderingsrapport HT16-VT17 (pdf, in Swedish)
- Exit poll – Examensenkät VT17 (pdf, in Swedish)
- The development of the future employee survey – Avnämarundersökning 2016 (pdf, in Swedish)
We have also conducted a process evaluation of the implementation of the future employee survey at KI, the report for this project was finalised in December 2018 is available upon request.
- Programme specific course evaluation reports – Slutrapport: Programspecifik analys och rapportering av kursvärderingsdata (pdf, in Swedish)
- Manual for course evaluation – Användarguide & tolkningsmanual: De fem generella kursvärderingsfrågorna i kvalitetsutvärdering vid KI:s programutbildningar (pdf, in Swedish)
- The development of an alumni survey (the survey may be pilot tested during 2019 (pending decision from the committee) and later implemented for all programmes at KI)
- Student barometer, for a copy of the complete report, please contact us – Studentbarometern (video, in Swedish)
Committee for Doctoral Education
Course Evaluation Survey – Kursvärdering av forskarutbildningskurse 2017 - sammanfattning (pdf, in Swedish)
Exit poll – Exit poll for doctoral students 2013-2016 (pdf)
Alumni survey 2018 – Alumni survey 2018 - doctoral education and the entry into the labour market (pdf)