Mental Health | PRIME Health
We carry out research on a range of topics related to causal and protective factors of poor mental health and associated long-term health.
The Mental Health Research includes:
- Protective and risk factors of poor mental health in young people.
- Labour market position among young people, intervention and mental health related mortality.
- Body dysmorphic disorders, risk behaviours and long-term health outcomes.
- Autism spectrum disorders, causal factors and social and mental health in adulthood.
- Dementia, the role of education as a causal factor.