How you can get involved
Our alumni are important to us! Your involvement will support KI's mission to conduct research and education and to interact with the community, nationally and globally.
What you can do
- First and foremost – join the network if you're not already a member. It’s completely free and the membership contains some really nice benefits.
- Contribute an alumni profile - tell us your story!
- Have you been to a reunion? We would be happy to share some images and a short summary from you.
- Start a new alumni chapter for your program
- Participate in events, seminars and lectures at KI.
- Visit KI as a guest lecturer.
Join our talent pools
Inspire students and share your knowledge and your experience around studies, career opportunities and life balance. Join our KI Alumni Talent Pools.
How to find KI's Alumni
We strive to improve your possibilities of finding your old classmates and colleagues. The Alumni Office does not currently have a searchable alumni portal. At the moment, we recommend the ways below to track down your fellow alumni.
Three ways to find KI's alumni:
- Search KI's University Page on LinkedIN
- Find your Alumni Chapter
- Contact the Alumni Relations office
Do you have any suggestions?
Perhaps you have ideas or suggestions on how you would like to get involved. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org