Credit transfer

Have you completed doctoral courses outside KI which are relevant to your research & individual study plan? Then you can apply for credit transfer.

How to apply?

Send signed Form 13 + certificates from doctoral courses relevant to your ISP.
Send to: Alexandre Beckman, Tomtebodavägen 18A plan 5

The certificate should include:
• name
• personal identification number
• course name
• course date
• examination date
• course credits
• signature of the course organiser

Also read: Credit transfers Doctoral education