General information: Time to defend your thesis
Dissertation should be advertised approximately 1 month before the disssertation.
Contact Åsa Malmquist and inform about:
- Day, time and place
- Dissertation thesis title
- Language - English or Swedish (Swedish is allowed if the opponent and all members of the Dissertation Committee can speak Swedish)
- Main supervisor - name, title, university and institute
- Co-supervisor(s) - name, title, university and institute
- Opponent - name, title, university and institute
- The Dissertation Committee members - name, title, university and institute
Opponent: Apply for SINK
Does the opponent have a Swedish social security number or coordination number (samordningsnummer)?
If not - you need to apply for SINK (special income tax for non-residents; särskild inkomstskatt för utlandsbosatta) at the Swedish Tax Agency (Skatteverket).
You can do it via the link below:
Note that you need to choose the right income year.
171 94 Solna - doublecheck the address before sending at the link above
Once you have received the SINK decision, the opponent's fee (10 000 SEK) can be paid.
- SINK decision
- Signed Renumeration form (arvodesblankett) in original
- Swedbank's account notification with the recipient's signature
- Expense form (utläggsblankett) incl. receipts from taxi, SL trip, if any
- Copy of Decision of the examination board from Public defence, where it appears that the person was an opponent
Tomtebodavägen 18A, floor 5 (Hiss 1)