6. ANNUAL FOLLOW-UP
This is an obligatory reporting for all doctoral students at KI. According to Swedish law states your individual study plan (ISP) must be assessed and updated every year irrespective of your study activity.
Annual follow-up: information and checklist for the meeting.
After the meeting: update your ISP in the ISP-system every year irrespective of your study activity.
The annual report should include the following information:
- progress towards achievement of individual learning outcomes
- completed courses and activities in accordance with the plan
- an update on the research project or credit-bearing activities that are planned
- an update of the time plan and financial support
- an update of the supervisor contribution and responsibilities