Information for PhD students admitted after January 2018

◄ 2. PhD courses

► NEXT 4. PhD activities 

Credit transfers doctoral education

How to report?

Use Form 13 + attendance certificate as indicated below
Send to: Kseniya Hartvigsson, Tomtebodavägen 18A plan 5

Certificates from courses or other activities relevant to the individual study plan should include:

  • name 
  • personal identification number
  • course name
  • course date
  • examination date
  • course credits
  • signature of the course organizer

After approval by the Director of Doctoral education the credits will be registered in Ladok.

Intention to register activities implemented before registration must be told and discussed with the Director of Doctoral education during the admission seminar. Activities should be relevant to the individual study plan



Clinical NeuroscienceDoctoral educationDoctoral studentEducation administration