Doctoral theses at MTC
This page lists all Doctoral theses from the Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology during 2021. After 2021, all doctoral theses can be found here in KI Open Archive.
581) Reithuber, Elisabeth "Targeting cell envelope synthesis of Streptococcus pneumoniae and microfluidic diagnostic tool development". External examintor: Jörgen Johansson, Umeå (Main supervisor: Birgitta Henriques-Normark, co-supervisors: Peter Mellroth, Thomas Laurell, Jonas Tegenfeldt, pp 1-61, Stockholm, 19 February 2021.
582) Vestö, Kim "Adaptation of Salmonella enterica to antibiotics and innate immunity effectors". External examintor: Lotte Jelsbak, Roskilde (Main supervisor: Mikael Rhen, co-supervisor: Edmund Loh) pp 1-66, Stockholm, 26 March 2021.
583) He, Chenfei "Pattern recognition and iNKT cell regulation of B cell
activation". External examintor: Mohini Gray, Edinburg (Main supervisor: Mikael Karlsson, co-supervisors: Jonathan Coquet, Daniel Ketelhuth) pp 1-51, Stockholm, 28 May2021.
584) Simin, Johanna "The role of oestrogens and antibiotics on the development of cancer". External examintor: Helga Gardarsdottir, Nederlänerna (Main supervisor: Nele Brusselaers, co-supervisors: Lars Engstrand, Rulla M. Tamimi, Steven Callens) pp 1-93, Stockholm, 1 June 2021.
585) Eichner, Hannes "RNA-mediated gene regulation in Neisseria meningitidis and other nasopharyngeal pathogens". External examintor: Isabel Delany, Siena, Italien, (Main supervisor: Edmund Loh, co-supervisors: Birgitta Henriques-Normark, Staffan Normark) pp 1-78, Stockholm, 4 June 2021.
586) Bazzar, Wesam "Targeting MYC and CDK2 in Cancer -Impacts on Senescence, Apoptosis and Immune modulation". External examintor: Manuel Serrano, Barcelona, (Main supervisor: Lars-Gunnar Larsson, co-supervisors: Nyosha Alikhani, Mohammad Alzrigat, Fredrik Swartling) pp 1-108, Stockholm, 18 June 2021.
587) Moyano Galceran, Lidia "Receptor tyrosine kinase signaling and extracellular matrix cues in ovarian cancer metastasis and drug resistance". External examintor: Ernst Lengyel, Chicago (Main supervisor: Kaisa Lehti, co-supervisors: Joseph Carlson, Pauliina Turunen) pp 1-59, Stockholm, 3 September 2021.
588) Karlsson, Jens "Hfq- and sRNA-mediated regulation in Neisseria meningitidis". External examintor: Birgitte H Kallipolitis, Danmark (Main supervisor: Edmund Loh, co-supervisor: Mikael Rhen) pp 1-69, Stockholm, 24 September 2021.
589) Oliveira, Mariana M. S "Learning from primary immunodeficiencies to treat cancer". External examintor William Agace, Lund (Main supervisor: Lisa Westerberg, co-supervisors: Mikael Karlsson, Lena Ström) pp 1-58, Stockholm, 1 October 2021.
590) Zheng, Shixing "Altered cell metabolism and migration in nasopharyngeal carcionoma". External examintor: Lawrence S. Young, UK (Main supervisor: Elena Kashuba, co-supervisors: Ingemar Ernberg, Pontus Aspenström, Liudmila Matskova) pp 1-61, Stockholm, 19 November 2021.
591) Zhou, Xiaolei "Elucidation of the molecular mechanisms of action of anti-cancer compounds reveals possible combination strategies for anti-cancer therapy". External examintor: Anna Sablina, Leuven (Main supervisor: Galina Selivanova, co-supervisors: Lars-Gunnar Larsson, Madhurendra Singh) pp 1-55, Stockholm, 17 December 2021.