Proteomics Biomedicum (previously Proteomics Karolinska PK/KI) is the proteomics core facility at KI located at the Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics. We provide services using best available proteomics techniques and methods with focus on quantitative proteomics, both label-free and multiplexed TMT-labeling.
Services we offer
- Large scale quantitative proteomics experiments
- Single cell proteomics by mass spectrometry
- Accurate molecular mass determination of peptides and small proteins.
- Detection of posttranslational modification and their localization on the amino acid sequence.
- General protein identification in gel and solution
Contact and booking
If you are interested in using our services or you wish to discuss your project please contact lab manager Akos Vegvari.
- Orbitrap Fusion (Thermo Scientific) - High-resolution, high mass accuracy trybid mass spectrometer
- Q Exactive HF (Thermo Scientific) - High-resolution, high mass accuracy Orbitrap mass spectrometer
- Q Exactive Plus (Thermo Scientific) - High-resolution, high mass accuracy Orbitrap mass spectrometer
- Q Exactive (Thermo Scientific) - High-resolution, high mass accuracy Orbitrap mass spectrometer
- LTQ Velos Pro Orbitrap Elite (Thermo Scientific) - High-resolution, hybrid ion trap-Orbitrap mass spectrometer
- UltiMate 3000 2D Nano LC System (Thermo Scientific) – Two-dimensional ultra high pressure, nano-flow liquid chromatography system
- UltiMate 3000 Nano LC (Thermo Scientific) - Ultra high pressure nano-flow liquid chromatography systems
- nEasy-LC 1000 (Thermo Fisher) - Ultra high pressure nano flow liquid chromatography systems
- TriVersa NanoMate (Advion Metabolomics) - Chip-based electrospray ionization source
Department of Medical Biochemistry & Biophysics (MBB)