Supervisor Competence & Resources
1. Pedagogical Training
- Obligatory week-long Introductory course for Doctoral Supervisors at KI
- Optional Continuation course: Pedagogy for Doctoral Supervisors (5 seminars)
- Intercultural Communication in Research Supervision
2. KI Rules & Regulations
Obligatory Web course for Doctoral Supervisors:
- is recommended for all co-supervisors
- needs to be renewed every 5 years in order to be updated about current rules that regulate Doctoral Education at KI
3. Academic Environment
'Green Light' - a departmental supervisor licence
'Green light' is focused on monitoring of Doctoral education environment and is a mandatory attachment to the application for admission to Doctoral education and application for KID funding.
4. Financial Resources
This step includes assessment of potential resources (indicated in a financial plan) in order to conduct the research project.
5. Establishment of PhD position
Read about the Admission procedure at CNS