Qualifications portfolio for teachers and researchers
Karolinska Institutet uses a special qualifications portfolio system to document the areas of competence for teachers and researchers. The purpose of the qualifications portfolio is to provide a basis for evaluating productivity and quality in terms of research, teaching, administration and clinical duty.
The qualifications portfolio comprises five areas:
- curriculum Vitae
- scientific portfolio
- pedagogical portfolio
- clinical portfolio
- leadership, development and workplace relations portfolio
To each of the last four parts of the qualifications portfolio there is an instruction on how the merits should be documented.
The qualifications portfolio is available in English and Swedish. For teachers and researchers at KI, we recommend the use of the qualifications portfolio in English.
Here below you can download instructions and Word template for the qualifications portfolio in English and Swedish.
- Qualifications portfolio for teachers and researchers - instructions (pdf, 90.99 KB)
- Qualifications portfolio for teachers and researchers - Word template (docx, 40.69 KB)
- Meritportfölj för lärare och forskare - instruktioner (pdf, 94.54 KB)
- Meritportfölj för lärare och forskare - Word-mall (docx, 44.71 KB)