Key pickup for KI Residence Solna
Here you will find information about how to pick up your keys if you will be staying in KI Residence Solna, at Fogdevreten 11-15.
Arrival instructions step by step
- Read all information in the arrival email and the Area information booklet. Please be sure to bring this information when collecting your keys.
- Go to KI Residence Solna at Fogdevreten 13 where you can pick up your keys. A code to the main entrance is written in the arrival email. Instructions on how to get to KI Residence Solna is written in the Area information booklet.
- Pick up your keys from the key box. Location of the key boxes as well as key box number and code to the key box is written in the arrival email.
- After picking up your keys, we ask you to go to the entrance at Fogdevreten 13 to change the PIN-code to your key tag. The instructions are written in the Area information booklet and on the wall, next to the key boxes.
- Go to the building where you will be staying. Information about your what building, apartment/room number and floor you will be staying on is written in the arrival email.
- Check the condition of your room/apartment and complete the moving-in checklist in the customer portal. More information about the moving-in checklist is written above.
- We ask you to check the information on the TV-screens for contact details to the on-call services and Residence Assistants etcetera.
- Enjoy your stay!
Where to pick up your keys
The keys are to be picked up from a coded key box which is located in KI Residence Solna, at Fogdevreten 13.
You will find the key boxes on the wall, on the main entrance floor. The key boxes are located next to the KI Housing Reception.
For information about how to get to the KI Campus in Solna, please see this link.
Key box and code
Information about key box and code is stated in the arrival information which is sent to you by email.
Time for the key pickup
The keys are usually available from 14.00 on the starting date of your contract. If the starting date of your contract is on a weekend/red holiday, the keys are available from 14.00 on the last working day before the starting date.
The rooms/apartments are furnished and the beds are equipped with mattress, mattress cover, quilt and pillow. Please note that you need to bring your own bed linen and towels.
Area information booklet
The area information booklet will be attached to the arrival email but you can also download it at this link.
There is a modem in every studio/apartment that gives you WiFi-access. The modem is located in the fuse box in the hallway.
You will find the name of the network and the password on the modem or on the WiFi-sticker placed on the fuse box.
In KI Residence Solna, an electronic key system is installed. All tenants receive a personal electronic key tag upon arrival.
If you are staying in a studio, you will receive two electronic key tags.
If you are staying in a studio with shared kitchen, you will receive one electronic key tag.
If you are staying in a room in a shared apartment, you will receive one electronic key tag.
The key tag goes to your room and/or apartment, the entrances, the laundry room, the cleaning equipment room, the Environment station and the mailbox.
The tenant is responsible for the key tags during the whole rental period and a fee will be charged if the key tags are missing.
An inspection of your room/apartment has been made before your arrival. We ask you to check the condition of your room/apartment and to submit a moving-in checklist upon arrival. The moving-in checklist is available in the customer portal within a few days after your arrival and it must be completed within 10 days from the starting date of your contract. In this checklist, you can report any damages or remarks in the accommodation. If your arrival has been postponed and you cannot complete the checklist within 10 days, we ask you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any maintenance issues that need to be taken care of, we ask you to submit a maintenance report in the customer portal.