Activities Upper GI Surgery
1. Research group meeting: every Friday at 10.00
2. Workplace meeting: every last Tuesday of the month at 10.00
3. Research seminar: every other Friday at 13.00
4. Journal Club: According to specific schedule.
5. Methods Club: According to specific schedule.
Our research group has, together with the research group Surgical Care Science, been selected as one of eight nodes in which the Swedish Research Council invests to provide world leading research based on data from Swedish registries. The node is called UGIR (Upper Gastrointestinal Research) and is led by Jesper Lagergren.
Key collaborator: Hashem El-Serag
Key collaborator: Rebecca Fitzgerald
Key collaborators: George Hanna and Sheraz Markar
Key collaborators: Andrew Davies and James Gossage
Key collaborator: My von Euler
Key collaborator: Mark Hull
Key collaborator: Eivind Ness-Jensen
Key collaborator: Joonas Kauppila
Key collaborator: Laufey Tryggvadottir and Helgi Birgisson
Key collaborators: David Cunningham and Pernilla Lagergren
Study design in clinical research
For more information regarding the course please contact course administrator Kalle Mälberg.