Seminars at the Division of Psychology
At the Division of Psychology, we're periodically -- usually on Wednesdays between 12:00 and 13:00 -- organizing seminars where researchers, both from our own division and elsewhere, presents their latest finding and ideas. These seminars are open for all who's interested, researchers and students alike. We also, now and then, organize internal seminars that are meant for employees at the division. Unless anything else is announced the seminars will be held in stora konferensrummet, Nobels väg 9, plan 4.
- 22 september - TBD - Pablo Arias, Department of psychology, Lund University
- 29 september - TBD - Moa Peter, CNS KI
- 13 october - TBD - Laura Crucianelli, Department of neuroscience, KI
- 20 october - TBD - Evelina Thunell, CNS KI
- 27 october - TBD - Arvid Guterstam CNS KI
- 17 november - TBD - Nicholas Judd, Department of neuroscience, KI
- 8 december - TBD - Joana Viera, CNS KI
- 15 december - TBD - Philip Pärnamets, CNS KI
Link to Zoom: https://ki-se.zoom.us/j/64910844884
We follow the recommendations of the Public Health Authority and now have our seminars via the digital platform Zoom.
If you have any thoughts or inputs regarding the seminars, or if you want to suggest a lecturer or a topic that you think that we should have, then please contact one of the organizers who's listed below.