Seminars at the Division of Psychology
At the Division of Psychology, we're periodically -- usually on Wednesdays between 12:00 and 13:00 -- organizing seminars where researchers, both from our own division and elsewhere, presents their latest finding and ideas. These seminars are open for all who's interested, researchers and students alike. We also, now and then, organize internal seminars that are meant for employees at the division. Unless anything else is announced the seminars will be held in stora konferensrummet, Nobels väg 9, plan 4.
- 20 January - Digital CBT treatment for anxiety during the COVID-19 pandemic - Tove Wahlund, CNS KI
- 27 January - Sport psychology - Tobias Lundgren, CPF KI
- 10 February - TBD - Julie Lasselin, SU
- 17 February - Quality control for CBT within education and clinical practice - Benjamin Bohman, KCP KI
- 24 February - Social feedback processing - Daniela Pfabigan, University of Oslo
Link to Zoom: https://ki-se.zoom.us/j/64910844884
We follow the recommendations of the Public Health Authority and now have our seminars via the digital platform Zoom.
If you have any thoughts or inputs regarding the seminars, or if you want to suggest a lecturer or a topic that you think that we should have, then please contact one of the organizers who's listed below.