Seminars at the Division of Psychology
At the Division of Psychology, we're periodically -- usually on Wednesdays between 12:00 and 13:00 -- organising seminars where researchers, both from our own division and elsewhere, presents their latest finding and ideas. These seminars are open for all who's interested, researchers and students alike. We also, now and then, organise internal seminars that are meant for employees at the division. Unless anything else is announced the seminares will be held in stora konferensrummet, Nobels väg 9, plan 4.
- 20 February - Sleep loss as a model to cause brain instability - John Axelsson, CNS KI
- 27 February - How we all got addiction wrong – one lever at a time - Markus Heilig, Linköping University
- 13 March - TBD - Ulrica Schwarz
- 20 March - VR Consolidator Prize Talk: TBD - Johan Lundström, CNS KI
- 27 March - TBD - Marc Guitart-Masip, KI
If you have any thoughts or inputs regarding the seminars, or if you want to suggest a lecturer or a topic that you think that we should have, then please contact one of the organisers who's listed below.