Call for nomination to the Cancer Research KI Executive Board
In Autumn 2022, Cancer Research KI will elect three or four (3-4) members to the CRKI Executive board and the CRKI Nomination Committee hereby open the call for nominations.
Cancer Research KI (CRKI) is an active umbrella organisation for the cancer research at Karolinska Institutet (Strategic Research Programme supported by the government) run by KI cancer researchers as well as representatives from Karolinska University Hospital, patient groups and RCC Stockholm Gotland.
The CRKI Nomination committee welcome you to nominate one or more candidates to join the CRKI Executive Board. You can submit your nomination to any of the members of the nomination committee (contact details below) by September 15th, 2022. Please specify which position you propose for your nominee, their KI- department, position at KI and a year of PhD graduation. You are also welcome to discuss this election further with any of us.
The following positions are open for election:
- Co-director (3 yrs, starting January 2023)
- Member (3 yrs, starting January 2023)
- Member (1 yr, starting January 2023)
- Currently pending election: Co-director (2 yrs, starting January 2023)
The CRKI Nomination Committee:
- Ola Hermanson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dept. of Neuroscience
- Ann Langius-Eklöf, email@example.com , Dept. of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
- Chunde Li, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dept. of ClinSciences and Education, Södersjukhuset
- Thuy Tran, email@example.com, Department of ClinNeurosci & Oncology-Pathology
- Staffan Strömblad, chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, Department of Biosciences and Nutrition