Below you can read about the laundry room in KI Residence Solna as well as information on how to book a time slot and booking conditions.
About the laundry room
All tenants in KI Residence Solna have access to a common laundry room (marked Laundry room 1) that is located on the entrance floor in the building of Fogdevreten 13.
The laundry room offers 10 bookable laundry groups and ironing facilities. A laundry group includes two washing machines, one drying cabinet and one tumble dryer.
If you want to do your laundry, you can either book a laundry group on the booking board outside the laundry room or by booking a time slot online in the web portal.
Automatic self-dosing system
Note that the washing machines have an automatic self-dosing system which means that no detergent should be added. The auto-dosing washing machines contain internal detergent reservoirs filled with liquid detergent. For this reason, you do not need to buy your own detergent for doing your laundry.
From November 15, 2022, all tenants staying in KI Residence Solna will be charged for using the laundry room.
The fee is SEK 30 per laundry group and time slot. The laundry charges will be added on the rental invoice.
How to book a timeslot on the digital booking board outside the laundry room
Blip your electronic key tag in the right corner on the bottom of the booking board marked ((*)).
On “My page” on the digital booking board, you have different options to choose from:
- Book – here you can book a laundry time slot in advance. You can also see if the are any laundry groups available directly. Choose a suitable date and time in the booking calendar. The system will automatically select an available laundry group. Remember to confirm the booking by selecting “Book” in the pop-up menu.
- Reservations/cancel – here you can check your reservations and cancel them if needed. Select a booking if you want to cancel it. Remember to confirm the cancellation by selecting “Cancel” in the pop-up menu.
- Reservation counter – here you can see a summary of your bookings and account balance.
- Log out/End – remember to log out/End before leaving the booking board.
How to book a timeslot in the web portal
Go to https://bokning.kihousing.se/ and login with the following details:
Name – your apartment/room number
For example 2-1001 or 3-1501:2. Note that you should not type 02-1001 or 03-1501:2
Password – the password is 0000 the first time you log in
The login details to the laundry booking are also stated in the arrival information email that you received before arrival.
Please note, the first time you log in to the web portal, the password is 0000. You can choose to change this code to a personal code in the settings in the web portal.
To book a timeslot in the web portal – please go to ”book” in the upper menu in the web portal, select a day and an available time slot in the booking calendar.
If you are unable to login to the web portal, please send an email to email@example.com.
- A time slot is two hours washing time and you will have one extra hour for drying. Note that if you for example have booked a laundry time slot from 19.00 until 21.00, you can use the tumble dryer and drying cabinet from 20.00 until 22.00. However, you are NOT allowed to use the washing machines after 21.00.
- Tenants can only have one reservation per time. After this has been used, you can book a second one. For example, if you have a reservation for doing your laundry between 11-13 and you are finished at 12.45 and want to book your next laundry time slot, you first need to cancel the ongoing time slot before you can book your next time slot.
- Please note that the system will always select a laundry group for you automatically when booking a timeslot. Make sure that you go to the right laundry group when doing the laundry. Otherwise you will take somebody else’s time slot.
- If there are some problems with the washing machines or dryers that prevents you from using it, it is the responsibility of the tenant to submit a maintenance request in the customer portal the same day. If so, the laundry fee will be removed from your account.
- If you need to cancel your timeslot, you must remember to do so at least two hours before the starting time of the timeslot. You can either cancel your timeslot on the booking board or in the web portal. The tenant will be charged for the laundry booking if no cancellation is made or if the cancellation is made later than two hours in advance.