Konferens 25-26 november 2021 - Advances in Health Care Sciences Conference 2021
Tema - Vad vården kan tillföra de globala hållbarhetsmålen - How health care science can contribute to the global sustainable goals
We are delighted to invite all doctoral students to submit an abstract to the conference Advances in Health Care Sciences, as an online conference, on 25-26 November 2021.
The conference is targeted for doctoral students, free of charge and is an excellent chance for doctoral students to:
- Promote your expertise
- Get experience of presenting your research
- Gain more confidence to speak English
- Earn a peer-reviewed poster presentation of your publication list
- Interact with international professionals from a wide field of health care sciences
- Learn about sustainability and current reseach of health care sciences
Abstracts with all kinds of topics within health care sciences are welcome. Kindly provide a motivation for how your research relates to global sustainability. All abstracts will be evaluated.
Deadline for abstracts
September 15, 2021
Please submit your abstract to
Strategic Research Area Health Care Science (SFO-V), Doctoral programme in Health Care Science (PUF-V) and the Research School in Health Science (FiH)