ABCF - user guidelines
The Animal Behavior Core facility is open to all researchers who have access to KM-B and PKL.
ABCF users must have gained access to the animal facility (KM-B or PKL) and hold ethical permit for the experiments they intend to run. Users also need to have an iLab account with valid payment information.
Access to KM-B
To access KM-B, please contact KM-A and B administration to book an introduction.
Tick@Lab animal database
Before you can start research in KM-B involving animal experiments, you have to be added to Tick@Lab.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ethics license and application
You need a valid ethics license to perform animal experiments.
Booking of lab space
You can book lab space and equipment (KM-B and PKL) at https://karolinska.corefacilities.org/account/login
Behavioral Rooms for mice KM-B, level M7
Room numbers and equipment
- M7221: Morris Water Maze and Flex video tracking experiments
- M7222: Locomotor/LD Boxes and new PPI system
- M7321: PPI andnew scantainers
- M7322: Running Wheels
- M7231: Animal Room #4
- M7332: Scantainers
- M7333: TreadMill
- Cleaning room
- M7121: Video Tracking Expermiments
- M7122: Preparation and Control room
- M7123: Video Tracking Experiments and CatWalk
- M7131: Multi Conditioning System
- M7132: Multi-Touch Screen Chamber
Refer to the map for room numbers and equipment when booking in Node KM-B.