Admission to research education
Rules and regulations regarding the admission process are found on KI´s web page.
The routines of the department are under development.
Establishment of doctoral position and green light
Information and forms are found on KI:s web page.
Mandatory attachments, except those which are mentioned on the form Establishment of doctoral position are:
- A copy of the document certifying that the main supervisor has passed KI´s course on research supervision (or a motivation for exception) + certificate of completion of KI web course (not older than 5 years).
- Record of planned financing (NVS form).
- If you apply for exemption from advertising you must attach the KI financing plan as well.
If you need a green light to apply for KID-funding or scholarships from a KI approved financier (such as National Institutes of Health, China Scholarship Council), send the documents below in original to Catarina Cleveson. If you are granted the funding you must apply for establishment of doctoral position as well.
3. Research plan including a description of the research environment (4-5 pages).
4. All intended supervisors' curriculum vitae, including previous and ongoing supervision (maximum of 2 pages/supervisor).
5. A copy of the document certifying that the main supervisor has passed KI´s course on research supervision (or a motivation for exception) + certificate of completion of KI web course (not older than 5 years).
For information about the advertising process, contact the HR responsible at your division.
Information about recruitment is also found on KI:s web page.
After an approved establishment of doctoral position and a completed recruitment process the form "Admission to doctoral education" with mandatory attachments is sent in original to Catarina Cleveson.
If you have questions regarding the admission process at NVS, please contact:
Coordinator of doctoral education at NVS
Phone: 08-524 868 32