Individualized Medicine Breakout, KI-Mayo Meeting 2022
Program Chairs and Moderators: Dr. Anna Lindstrand, Karolinska Institutet; and Dr.Eric Klee Mayo Clinic.
Please note that minor change in the agenda might occur.
Individualized Medicine Breakout Session
Monday Sep 26
15:30- 17:30 PM (Stockholm); 8:30- 10:30 AM (Rochester) 6:30 -8.30 AM (Phoenix)
Welcome and Overview of Session Day One
- 15:30pm /8:30am/6:30am : Introduction Chair: Anna Lindstrand (KI) Eric Klee (MC)
- 15:40pm/8:40am/6:40: Genetic background and susceptibility to covid- Yenan Bryceson (KI)
- 16:00pm/9:00am/7:00am: From Data Science To Computable Knowledge: Multiomics Integrations Come To The Stage For Individualized Medicine -Chen Wang (MC)
- 16:20pm/9:20am/7:20am: Clinical validation of RNA-seq to complement genome sequencing - CLG, Clinical genetics, Karolinska University Hospital
- 16:40pm/9:40am/7:40: Multi-Omics analysis for Discovering Biomarkers and Therapeutic Targets in Cancer Chair: Akhilesh Pandey (MC)
- 17:00pm/10:00am/8:00am: Abstract talk A pediatric cystic fibrosis arthropathy case who responded to Elexacaftor/ Tezacaftor/Ivacaftor - Zeynep Bahadır (Medical student MC)
- 17:15pm/10:15am/8:15am: Closing remarks - Anna Lindstrand, Eric Klee
- 17:45pm/10:45am/8:45am: Murdock Lecture
- 18:30pm/11:30am/9:30am: Keynote Lecture