About the UTokyo-KI LINK
The purpose of the UTokyo-KI LINK is to facilitate collaboration between researchers and students at the University of Tokyo and Karolinska Institutet.
Activities in the programme
- Identify parties interested in collaborations, both PI's, students and post docs.
- Promote internationalisation of master's and doctoral level programme.
- Identify need of support during research collaboration:
- Support onboarding in either organisation.
- Support grant applications in either country.
- Organise joint meetings/symposia.
- Apply for grants for increased activity within the program (eg STINT, MEXT, Swedish research council).
- Make central lab functions of IQB (next-generation sequencers, mass spectrometers, cryo-electron microscopes, genome analysis techniques using optical tweezers microscopes, protein structure analysis techniques, and single-molecule analysis. techniques) available for researchers at Karolinska Institutet.
For more information, see Contacts.