Mayo-KI Collaborative Grants
Collaborative Travel Awards
Karolinska Institutet and Mayo Clinic are partners in research, education, administration and innovation. The partnership steering committee is pleased to announce the availability of limited competitive funds for short-term travel by faculty, staff, postdoctoral fellows, students and/or trainees between the partner institutions to plan or conduct collaborative interactions. The Collaborative Travel Award program provides support for transportation and designated housing at the host site for the proposed period of interaction. Visits ranging from one week to three months are envisioned for up to two travelers.
Apply for 2019 year's Travel Awards before November 16, 2018.
Master Research Collaboration Agreement
Current and past grant awardees
Find the projects and individuals set to receive travel grants in 2013 here.
Find the projects and individuals set to receive project grants in 2013 here.
Researchers looking for collaborators
Are you looking for a collaborator? Find more information about potential collaborators within various fields.
- MC-KI Progress Report.pdf (pdf, 40.87 KB)
- 2016 Mayo- KI Collaboration Summaries.pdf (pdf, 7.62 MB)
- The 2014-2015 Collaboration Summaries of Mayo Clinic - KI Platform (pdf, 2.33 MB)
- Booklet: Celebrating 20 years of collaboration between KI and Mayo Clinic (pdf, 5.02 MB)
- mayo-_ki_collaboration_summaries_2017.pdf (pdf, 2.27 MB)