Admission and registration
All main supervisors who wants to start the recruitment of a new PhD student needs to get a 'green light' from the Department first. If the PhD student will be employed by KI, the PhD student position then needs to be advertised via Varbi. In the recruitment process, eligibility for doctoral education will be assessed for the top candidates. Directly after the candidate is selected, admission decision will be taken by the Head of Department
Application form 'green light'. To be handed in to the administrator of doctoral education.
The application for decision of admission should be composed of: (find the forms here)
- Form "Admission to doctoral education"
- Proven fullfilled entry requirements
- Copy of recruitment advertisement or reason for exemption from advertising
- Approved 'green light'
- Proof of supervisor training (mandatory for principal supervisors)
- Description of the competence of each supervisor in relation to the research project
- Financing plan
- Preliminary research project
Hand in the application to Erika Rindsjö, Administrator for the doctoral education at the Department of Oncology-Pathology, tel: 08-517 741 66, building Z1:00