Awards for 2019 within the KI-Mayo collaboration announced
Collaboration between Karolinska Institutet and Mayo Clinic deepend at the end of 2011 when a formal comprehensive agreement was signed. The agreement expanded the collaboration to include innovation and administration, in addition to research and education. Since then, special project and travel grants have been advertised to further the collaboration.
Now, the individuals set to receive funding 2019 have been announced. The steering committee for the KI-Mayo Clinic partnership were the deciding body.
Recipients of the Mayo Clinic - KI Travel Awards
- Dr. Joshua Baruth (M), Dr. Martin Schalling (KI), Dr. Jonas Eberhardt (KI)
- Ms. Carrie Bowler, Dr. Bobbi Pritt (M), Mr. Sulaf Abd Own (KI)
- Dr. Andreas Lundqvist (KI), Dr. Junmei Cairns (M)
- Dr. Doo-Sup Choi, Mr. Lee Peyton (M), Dr. Sophie Erhardt, Mr. Maximillian Tufvesson Alm (KI)
- Dr. Mai Lan Ho (M), Dr. Sven Bolte(KI)
- Dr. Vanessa Kronzer (M), Dr. Marie Holmqvist (KI)
- Dr. David Linden (M), Dr. Ulrika Marklund (KI)
- Dr. Michael Traynor (M), Dr. Jenny Löfgren, Dr. Joy Roy (KI)
- Dr. Gabriel Martinez-Galvez, Dr. Miguel Pareja-Cajiao (M), Dr. Gunnar Nilsson (KI)
- Dr. Cynthia McCollough (M), Dr. Anders Persson, Mr. Martin Sandstedt (KI)
- Mr. Jon Zurn (M), Dr. Cecilia Martinsson Björdahl (KI)
If you have any questions, please contact:
Martin Schalling, PhD, Professor of Medical Genetics, especially Neurogenetics, Academic coordinator for the partnership between KI and the Mayo Clinic and the University of Minnesota.
Maria Olsson, Administrator for the Mayo-KI Collaboration.