The HR unit at CNS
The HR unit helps with matters regarding employment, recruitment, compensation for temporary employees, affiliations and much more.
- Employment matters such as illness, leave of absence, salary issues, performance management, holidays, benefits and regulations.
- Recruitment. We support you in the process of recruiting new employees, both advisory and administrative.
- Compensation for temporary employees. We assist with rules regarding fees and with the administration before payment.
- Affiliations. We help you with rules regarding affiliations and with the administration when registering, extending or terminating an affiliation.
- Rehabilitation due to longer sick leave
- You can always contact us if you experience problems in your work or in your workgroup, for example regarding work environment, harassment or illness.
Head of HR
Elin Johansson is head of the department's HR unit and supports managers in employment law and leadership issues. Elin is also a member of the department's management team and chairman of the CNS work environment group.
Centre for Psychiatry Research and the Division of Eye and Vision
Anna Wendel will assist you in matters regarding your employment or if you as a manager want support in an HR-matter that concerns the divisions Centre for Psychiatry Research and Eyes and Vision.
Division of Neuro
Talk to Vendela Breeze if you have questions regarding your employment or if you as a manager want support in an HR-matter that concerns the division of Neuro.
The Division of Insurance Medicine and The Division of Psychology
Contact Lisa Rister if you have questions regarding your employment or if you as a manager want support in an HR-matter related to the departments Insurance Medicine and Psychology.