I have a background as a journalist, and started out at Karolinska Institutet in the role of Press Officer in 2006. Nowdays, I work as a Science Communication Strategist within the Unit for External Releations and Research Communications.
Please contact me if you have questions about for example:
- The Research Portal on ki.se
- News about scientific articles and doctoral theses
- News about major funding/grants to KI's researchers
- High-impact publication lists on central web pages
- The internal newsletter Research News
- Any other issue in the area of research communication at KI – I may not have the answer myself, but perhaps I can point you in the direction to someone who has.
Questions from journalists or general media issues at KI are kindly refered to the Press Office. Information for researchers about guidelines and procedures for media launch of publications and doctoral theses can be found on the Staff Portal. For further questions concerning the Communications and Public Relations Office, please go to the communications pages on the Staff Portal.