I have worked as an applied biostatistician at the Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics since 2009. My primary research interests are within cancer and reproductive epidemiology. Since April 2014 I am registered as a PhD student with professor Paul Dickman as main supervisor. My other supervisors are professor Magnus Björkholm, professor Paul Lambert, Sandra Eloranta and Ingrid Glimelius.
2009, MSc in Mathematical Statistics from Stockholm University
The topic of my PhD project is survivorship in Hodgkin lymphoma. The specific aims are to:
- Investigate if pregnancy triggers relapse among women in remission following a diagnosis of Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Describe temporal trends in childbearing among women in remission from Hodgkin lymphoma, by clinical characteristics and compared to the general population.
- Shed light on whether the decline in treatment-related mortality of diseases of the circulatory system, among patients with Hodgkin lymphoma, is thanks to less toxic treatments or improved follow-up and care.
- Study treatment-related morbidity and mortality of treatment-related secondary cancer among patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Extend methods for estimating crude probabilities from a multi-state model to the relative survival setting.
Incidence of herpes zoster and associated events including stroke--a population-based cohort study
BMC infectious diseases 2015;15():488-
Hydatidiform mole and subsequent pregnancy outcome: a population-based cohort study
American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2014;211(6):681.e1-7
Parkinson's disease and cancer: A register-based family study
American journal of epidemiology 2014;179(1):85-94
Childbearing and the risk of bladder cancer: a nationwide population-based cohort study
European urology 2013;63(4):733-8
Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) testing is prevalent and increasing in Stockholm County, Sweden, Despite no recommendations for PSA screening: results from a population-based study, 2003-2011
European urology 2013;63(3):419-25
Reply to Silvia Selinski, Daniel Ovsiannikov, Jan G. Hengstler and Klaus Golka's Letter to the editor re: Caroline E. Weibull, Sandra Eloranta, Daniel Altman, Anna L.V. Johansson, Mats Lambe. Childbearing and the risk of bladder cancer: a nationwide population-based cohort study. Eur Urol 2013;63:733-8
European urology 2013;64(4):e81-
Severe head injury and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis & frontotemporal degeneration 2013;14(4):267-72
Agreement between diagnoses of childhood lymphoma assigned in Uganda and by an international reference laboratory
Clinical epidemiology 2012;4():339-47
Risk of presentation to hospital with epileptic seizures after vaccination with monovalent AS03 adjuvanted pandemic A/H1N1 2009 influenza vaccine (Pandemrix): self controlled case series study
BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2012;345():e7594-