Invited Speaker and Interviews
- May 2017 "Advancements in Artificial Intelligence", Digital Health Conference, CEBIT, Sydney, Australia
- April 2017 "With the Best of Artificial Intelligence", California, USA
- April 2017 "Digital Health -- Big Data and IOT in Health", Upgraded Festival, Helsinki, Finland
- Feb 2017 "Spinnovation" interview with Peter Sandberg, Stockholm, Sweden
- May 2017 "Artificial Intelligence within Health - a data driven revolution", Stockholm Science City Foundation, Sweden
- Mar 2017 "HealthiHabits - Nordic leadership in Digital Therapeutics", CHaSE 2017: Health And Science Exposition, Stockholm, Sweden
- Feb 2017 "From scientific idea to company", Karolinska Institute Career Profile, Stockholm, Sweden
- Jan 2017 "Artificial Intelligence and Health", Stockholm AI group, Stockholm, Sweden
- Nov 2016 VIDEO: EDX course on "Big Data and Analytics in Health", Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Assoc. Professor Christian Guttmann (Phd/MSc) has a deep interest and expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data and Analytics in Health and Medicine. He is an entrepreneurially driven and experienced technology leader with strong research and communication skills. At BT, IBM, HP, successful startups and university projects, he led innovation teams using artificial intelligence, data science, machine learning, social/mobile/IoT technology in health and medicine. He creates high-impact systems, patents and scientific publications, and is in international steering and program committees of leading conferences in Artificial Intelligence and Health Care inovation. He enjoys working in great teams and partnerships.
- Interested in knowing more about big data and analytics in digital health and medicine?
- Interested in supervision at a master or doctoral level?
2014 - Innovation Director, HealthiHabits, Sweden
2014 - Adj. Associate Professor, University of New South Whales, Australia
2014 - Ank. Forskare, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
2014 - 2016 Senior Analyst och Project Lead, IVBAR, Sweden
2012 - 2014 Area Lead in Health Care Analytics, IBM Research, Australia
2010 - 2012 Senior Researcher and Theme Leader iCare, Etisalat British Telecom Innovation Centre, UAE
Prior to these engagement, Dr. Guttmann used and exended advanced Data Science and Machine Learning in Health settings.
2003 - 2008 PhD in Distributed Artificial Intelligence (Monash University, Australia)
1998 - 2001 Master of Science (Royal Institutet of Technology, Sweden)
1996 - 2001 Diplom Informatiker (University Paderborn, Germany)
1998 - 2001 Bachelor (Psychology) (Stockholm University, Sweden)
Deep interest and experience in basic and applied investigations in digital health and medicine, including
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Advanced and Predictive Analytics, Big Data, Data Science
- Social, Mobile and Wearable Technologies
- Digital Health, Health Technology, Medtech and Biotech
- Value Based Care Models, Integrated Care and Chronic Desease Management
"Healthy Habits" is translated as "hälsosamma vanor" for people with diabetes at the startup https://www.HealthiHabits.com.
Academic honors, awards and prizes
2014 Invention Achievement Award (IBM) -- "Patent in Data Science and Analytics"
2010 Competitive Fellowship award by Australian Academy of Science (AAS)
1999 MSc Award for best Master’s Thesis (Swedish Artificial Intelligence Society)