Assoc. Professor Christian Guttmann (Phd/MSc) has a deep interest and expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data and Analytics in Health and Medicine. He is an entrepreneurially driven and exerienced technology leader with strong research and communication skills. At BT, IBM, HP, successful startups and university projects, he led innovation teams using artificial intelligence, data analytics, social/mobile/IoT technology in health and medicine. He creates high-impact systems, patents and scientific publications, and is in international steering and program committees of leading conferences in Artificial Intelligence and Health Care inovation. He enjoys working in great teams and partnerships.
- Interested in knowing more about big data and analytics in health and medicine?
- Interested in collaboration and partnerships in digital health care and health tech?
- Interested in supervision at a master or doctoral level, on the topic of AI, machine learning, data mining, analytics and digital health in the health and medical area.
2014 - Innovation Director, In stealth mode, Sweden
2014 - Adj. Associate Professor, University of New South Whales, Australia
2014 - Ank. Forskare, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
2014 - 2016 Senior Analyst och Project Lead, IVBAR, Sweden
2012 - 2014 Area Lead in Health Care Analytics, IBM Research, Australia
2010 - 2012 Senior Researcher and Theme Leader iCare, Etisalat British Telecom Innovation Centre, UAE
2003 - 2008 PhD in Artificial Intelligence (Monash University, Australia)
1998 - 2001 Master of Science (Royal Institutet of Technology, Sweden)
1998 - 2001 Bachelor (Psychology) (Stockholm University, Sweden)
1996 - 2001 Diplom Informatiker (University Paderborn, Germany)
Deep interest and experience in basic and applied investigations in digital health and medicine, including
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Advanced and Predictive Analytics, Big Data, Data Science
- Social, Mobile and Wearable Technologies
- Digital Health, Health Technology, Medtech and Biotech
- Value Based Care Models, Integrated Care and Chronic Desease Management
Academic honors, awards and prizes
2014 Invention Achievement Award (IBM)
2010 Competitive Fellowship award by Australian Academy of Science (AAS)
1999 MSc Award for best Master’s Thesis (Swedish Artificial Intelligence Society)