Christian's Twitter -- Follow him for latest news regarding AI and Health.
- Apr 2017 "How is Artificial Intelligence shaping the Future of Health", With the Best of Artificial Intelligence, USA
- May 2017 "Advancements in Artificial Intelligence", Digital Health Conference, CEBIT, Sydney, Australia
- Apr 2017 "Digital Health -- Big Data and IOT in Health", Upgraded Festival, Helsinki, Finland
- May 2017 "Artificial Intelligence within Health - a data driven revolution", Stockholm Science City Foundation, Stockholm, Sweden
- Mar 2017 "HealthiHabits - Nordic Digital Therapeutics", CHaSE Health And Science Exposition, Stockholm, Sweden
- Feb 2017 "From scientific idea to company", KI Career Profile, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Jan 2017 "Artificial Intelligence and Health", Stockholm AI group, Sweden
- Nov 2016 EDX course on "Big Data and Analytics in Health", Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Current Organising and Program committee
- International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2017 in Australia IJCAI 2017, and in IJCAI 2018 in Sweden
- ECIS - Advances in Health Care Innovation Technologies in Portugal 2017, and in England 2018
Adj. Assoc. Professor Christian Guttmann (Phd/MSc) has a deep interest and expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data and Analytics in Health and Medicine. He is an entrepreneurially driven and experienced technology leader with strong research and communication skills. At BT, IBM, HP, successful startups and university projects, he led innovation teams using artificial intelligence, data science, machine learning, social/mobile/IoT technology in health and medicine. He creates high-impact systems, patents and scientific publications, and is in international steering and program committees of leading conferences in Artificial Intelligence and Health Care inovation. He enjoys working in great teams and partnerships.
- Interested in knowing more about artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data and analytics in digital health and medicine?
- Interested in supervision at a master or doctoral level?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Relevant Experience (recent)
2014 - Adj. Associate Professor, University of New South Whales, Australia
2014 - Ank. Forskare, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
2014 - Head of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, HealthiHabits, Stockholm, Sweden
2014 - 2016 Senior Analyst och Project Lead, IVBAR, Stockholm, Sweden
2012 - 2014 Area Lead in Health Care Analytics, IBM Research, Australia
2010 - 2012 Senior Researcher and Theme Leader iCare, Etisalat British Telecom Innovation Centre, UAE
Prior to these engagement, Dr. Guttmann worked in many advanced Data Science and Machine Learning projects at companies and universities.
2003 - 2008 PhD in Distributed Artificial Intelligence (Monash University, Australia)
1998 - 2001 Master of Science (Royal Institutet of Technology, Sweden)
1996 - 2001 Diplom Informatiker (University Paderborn, Germany)
1998 - 2001 Bachelor (Psychology) (Stockholm University, Sweden)
Deep interest and expertise in basic and applied investigations in digital health and medicine, including
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Advanced and Predictive Analytics, Big Data, Data Science
- Social, Mobile and Wearable Technologies
- Digital Health, Health Technology, Medtech and Biotech
- Value Based Care Models, Integrated Care and Chronic Desease Management
"Healthy Habits" is translated as "hälsosamma vanor" for people with diabetes at the startup https://www.HealthiHabits.com (powered by machine learning).
Akademiska priser och utmärkelser
2014 Invention Achievement Award (IBM) -- "Patent in Data Science and Analytics"
2010 Competitive Fellowship award by Australian Academy of Science (AAS)
1999 MSc Award for best Master’s Thesis (Swedish Artificial Intelligence Society)