BIC price lists
The BIC facility has two fee levels, one for KI users, and one for private industry. The CMB microscope facility has a three-level fee list; internal users from the CMB department, KI users and off-campus users.
BIC facility user fees (in SEK)
- Introductory course to a microscope and registration - 2.000/user/session
- Cross-over training (learning more confocals of similar model) - 200/session
- Consultations - 500/h
- Zeiss confocal systems - first 5h is 200/h, 5-12h is 100/h and >12h is 40/h.
- Leica SP5 and Olympus FV1000 - 100/h
Image Analysis WS or Licenses
- Licenses - no fee
- Analysis Workstations (WS) - 50/h
Live Cell or Automated High content
- First 5h is 200/h, 5-12h is 100/h, 12-24h is 40/h and >24h is 20/h
- All systems (apart from STED below) - 150/h
- Leica SP5 STED - 500/h
- Light Sheet COLM (a setup fee of 500kr is added to the total sum)
- All systems - 100
Users from industry are also welcome but they pay 200% of the above mentioned fees.
For further info or questions, please contact the managers of the BIC Facility:
email@example.com (email address to all managers simultaneously)