Pernilla Videhult Pierre
Pharmacist, PhD, Assistant Professor
Division of audiology
Department of clinical science, intervention, and technology and Center for hearing and communication research
Alfred Nobels Allé 10, level 5
141 83 Huddinge
Telephone mobile: 076-841 43 46
Cooperations outside the Division of audiology
Cecilia Engmér Berglin, PhD, specialist, Ear, nose, and throat clinic, Karolinska university hospital, Stockholm.
Anders Fridberger, professor in neuroscience, Department of clinical and experimental medicine, Cell biology, Linköping university, Linköping.
Signe Friesland, PhD, senior consultant, Oncology clinic, Karolinska university hospital, Stockholm.
Christina Forshell Hederstierna, PhD, senior consultant, Hearing and balance clinic, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm.
Göran Laurell, professor in ear, nose, and throat, Department of surgical sciences, Uppsala University, senior consultant, Uppsala university hospital, Uppsala.
Nancy Pedersen, professor, Department of medical epidemiology and biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
Curt Pettersson, professor in analytical pharmaceutical chemistry, Department of pharmacy, Uppsala University, Uppsala.
Helge Rask-Andersen, professor in otorhinolaryngology, Department of surgical sciences, Uppsala university, senior consultant, Uppsala university hospital, Uppsala.
Ulf Rosenhall, professor emeritus in clinical audiology, senior consultant, Hearing and balance clinic, Karolinska university hospital, Stockholm.
Anders Ullén, PhD, senior specialist, Oncology clinic, Karolinska university hospital, Stockholm.
Publications by Pernilla Videhult Pierre
- Videhult Pierre, Johnson A-C, Fridberger A (2015) Subjective and clinically assessed hearing loss; a cross-sectional register-based study on a Swedish population aged 18 through 50 years. PLoS One. Accepted.
- Pierre PV, Fridberger A, Wikman A, Alexanderson K (2012) Self-reported hearing difficulties, main income sources, and socio-economic status; a cross-sectional population-based study in Sweden. BMC Public Health 12, 874-885
- Berglin CE, Pierre PV, Bramer T, Edsman K, Ehrsson H, Eksborg S, Laurell G (2011) Prevention of cisplatin-induced hearing loss by administration of a thiosulfate-containing gel to the middle ear in a guinea pig model. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 68, 1547-1556.
- Pierre PV, Wallin I, Eksborg S, Ehrsson H (2011) Quantitative liquid chromatographic determination of intact cisplatin in blood with microwave-assisted post-column derivatization and UV detection. J Pharm Biomed Anal 56, 126-130.
- Videhult Pierre P (2010) Doctoral thesis: Cisplatin, a platinum-containing antineoplastic drug: perspectives on analytical chemistry and prevention of ototoxicity. Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
- Videhult Pierre P, Engmer C, Wallin I, Laurell G, Ehrsson H (2009) High concentrations of thiosulfate in scala tympani perilymph after systemic administration in the guinea pig. Acta Otolaryngol 129, 132-137.
- Videhult P, Laurell G, Wallin I, Ehrsson H (2006) Degradation rate constants of cisplatin and its monohydrated complex with sulfur containing compounds designed for local ototoprotective administration. Exp Biol Med 231, 1638-45.
- Videhult P, Yachnin J, Jerremalm R, Lewensohn R, Ehrsson H (2002) Synthesis and cytotoxicity of the dihydrated complex of oxaliplatin. Cancer Lett 180, 191-194
- Jerremalm E, Videhult P, Alvelius G, Griffiths WJ, Bergman T, Eksborg S, Ehrsson H (2002) Alkaline hydrolysis of oxaliplatin- isolation and identification of the oxalato monodentate intermediate. J Pharm Sci 91, 2116-2121.