Loading profile information...
Please send news tips about KI's organization to email@example.com
At the Communication and Public Relations Office at KI I have previously worked as:
- Central Web Editor, Search Editor, News Editor
- Journalist at the staff news paper KI Bladet
- Research Communications Officer, Journalist at the KI research magazine Medicinsk Vetenskap, Editor of Medical Science 2014
- Production Manager of information material such as From Cell to Society 2017 and the Vice Chancellor's installation ceremony booklet 2017
- Project leader of communications at the Biomedicum project
- Project Manager, 2015, Berghs
- Science journalism, Södertörn University College 2011
- Bachelors' degree in Journalism and Multimedia, Södertörn University, 2003
- RD Nurse 1996
- Nursing Program, 3 Years, Red Cross University College, 1996
Loading publication list...