Physical activity and Sports medicine with focus on prevention - Collaborators and partners
We have on-going research collaboration at local (KI), national and international levels. We have for example been part of two large EU-funded projects (HELENA-study and the ALPHA-study) and one large international project (IPS).
Examples of current collaboration:
- Professor Claude Marcus, Karolinska Institutet, CLINTEC. The Early STOPP study.
- Professor Erika Franzén, Karolinska Institutet, Franzén Group. The BETA-PD study.
- Professor Unn-Britt Johansson Sophiahemmet University. Sophia Step Study, A three - armed behavioral intervention for individuals with diabetes. LongLife Active - Individually tailored motivational program for a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
- Associate professor Linda Vixner, Dalarna University. Pain and physical activity (eVIS).
- Professor Ulf Ekelund, Norwegian School of Sport Sciences. Harmonized analysis of accelerometer physical activity data.
- Professor Sebastian Chastin, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK. Compositional data analysis (CODA).
- Riksidrottsförbundet (The Swedish Sports Confederation).
- The Swedish Research council (the BETA project, AbdMoRe)
- Stockholm County Council Research Fund
- National School in Health Care Sciences (BETA project, AbdMoRe project)
- The Swedish National Centre for Research in Sports (Sport Injury Prevention project)
- Folksam (ABC-study)
- Forte (Early Stop Study, Sophia Step Study)