Physical activity and Sports medicine with focus on prevention - Collaborators and partners
We have on-going research collaboration at local (KI), national and international levels. We have for example been part of two large EU-funded projects (HELENA-study and the ALPHA-study) and one large international project (IPS).
Examples of current collaboration:
- Professor Claude Marcus at CLINTEC, KI. The Early STOPP study.
- Associate professor Liselotte Schäfer Elinder at GPH, KI.
- Professor Irene Jensen and PhD Lydia Kwak at IMM, KI Work-site health promotion, prevention of life style related diseases. A health programme for community residences.
- Professor Unn-Britt Johansson Sophiahemmet. Sophia Step Study, A three - armed behavioral intervention for individuals with diabetes.
- Dr. Berrigan at National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, USA.A continuation of MH's post-doctoral work.
- PhD Maria Bäck, Sahlgrenska, Gothenburg. Effect of physical exercise on patients 80+ with coronary-heart disease - a RCT.
- Professor Mark E Batt, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom. The nine test screening battery - Normative values on recreational athletes.
- Assistant professor Grethe Myklebust, Oslo Sport Trauma and Research Centre, Oslo, Norway. Prevention of injury and illness among athletes.
- Riksidrottsförbundet (The Swedish Sports Confederation).
- The Swedish Research council (the BETA project, AbdMoRe)
- Stockholm County Council Research Fund
- National School in Health Care Sciences (BETA project, AbdMoRe project)
- The Swedish National Centre for Research in Sports (Sport Injury Prevention project)
- Folksam (ABC-study)
- Forte (Early Stop Study, Sophia Step Study)